Ulfenbo Mattress Warranty Terms & Conditions (excluding Smart Kid Super Slim Mattress)
- The 15-year warranty takes effect from the goods delivery date marked on the Delivery Note/ Invoice
- To enjoy this warranty service, customer should scan QR Code to complete online warranty registration or mail back hardcopy of the completed warranty registration form to our company within 14 days of delivery. You may contact our hotline at 2156 8866 or visit any specialty shop for receiving hardcopy of warranty registration form and send back the form to our specialty shops within 14 days of delivery.
- Customer must keep the original invoice and present it to our staff for verification upon provision of the service.
- The warranty is only applicable to the structure of the mattress’ coil system, and does not extend to the pad, outer cover or any other parts.
- The warranty does not cover:
- Misuse of the goods, e.g. sit on the edge of the mattress, stand or jump onto the mattress. (Please refer to the section of“Caring Tips–Mattress Maintenance and Care”in our website www.ulfenbo.com.hk)
- Willful damage
- Normal wear and tear e.g. body impression on upholstery
- Problems caused by natural environment e.g. humidity
- Damage due to repair or removal by unauthorized person
- Personal preferences and requirements e.g. comfort and odor
- Display item
- Under the 15-year warranty, the goods can be replaced without charges for the first 2 years. Inspection will be arranged (free inspection during the first year, with inspection fee to be charged from the beginning of the 2nd year according to the then prevailing price list. Such inspection fee is non-refundable regardless of the outcome of the inspection) and our company shall decide whether to replace the mattress. Customer needs to bear the delivery cost (according to the then prevailing price list).
After the first 2 years, a fee will be charged for replacement. Inspection will also be arranged (inspection fee will be charged according to the then prevailing price list) and our company shall decide whether to replace the mattress. If replacement of the entire mattress is required, the replacement will be charged at the rate of 6.66% (one over fifteen) of our company’s then prevailing price of the same model of mattress multiplied by the number of years of purchase. Customer needs to bear the delivery cost (according to the then prevailing price list).
- If our company decides to replace the mattress but the relevant model of mattress to be replaced is out of stock or discontinued, our company reserves the right to replace it by another similar model (our company’s decision shall be final), and the replacement fee shall be calculated by reference to our company’s then prevailing price of such similar model using the same formula set out above.
- This warranty is only applicable to Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and the New Territories. Extra inspection fee and delivery cost (according to the then prevailing price list) will be charged for Ma Wan, Tung Chung, Discovery Bay, inaccessible areas or any locations far away from car park or without lift service.
Our company reserves the right of final decision in case of any disputes.